The truth is that the #1 risk to your business plan is approvals.
We bring transparency in our leadership to get projects approved. Our quest for truth brings us to the heart of complex issues that our clients face.
Our land use reports are truthful about the probability that a business plan can be approved.
Every land development project needs diligent research on land use regulations. In the Lower Mainland, the regulatory and political environment is complex.
Some organizations have capacity to do this work on their own; others choose to invite our help. Investment partnerships often engage our help, as an independent third-party.
Government staff are grateful for our involvement. They are grateful when an applicant brings forward a well-vetted, thoughtful proposal.
Typically, our land use reports include the following:
1. Site Description & Existing Conditions
2. Summary of Development Proposal
3. Applicable Municipal and Senior Government Land Use Regulations, Timelines & Fees
4. Comparable Recently Approved or Denied Projects
5. Summary of Risks and Opportunities
6. Recommended Next Steps
7. Sign-off by a Registered Professional Planner
Often clients doing a transaction need this information within 30 days.
A third-party view helps to increase confidence in the investment decision.
Do you know the TRUTH about what you can do with your land?