The Uplift Fund
The Collaborative Capital Solution For Canadian Families, Nonprofits, & Private Landholders Seeking Funding For Approvals & Permitting.
Join the waitlist & be the first to know when funding and investment opportunities are available.
What Is The Uplift Fund?
The Uplift Fund is a collaborative, community-driven funding resource for Canadian landholders who want to develop or redevelop property—and who need external capital to fund the approvals and permitting process.
Who Is The Uplift Fund For?
- Families seeking to develop their land into a new business venture, investment opportunity, real estate development, or community asset.
- Nonprofit groups looking to kick off a new development project, who need capital to support the approvals and permitting process.
- Business owners who want to redevelop an existing commercial property to further optimize and maximize the land.
- Any Canadian landholder who struggles with feeling “land rich and cash poor,” and who is looking for creative funding solutions to support an upcoming development project.
- Real estate investors who love the idea of supporting new development and creating housing solutions amidst the current housing crisis.
At Channel Consulting, we know that the most successful projects are the ones where people come together from all sides of the table to collaborate, connect, and find mutually beneficial solutions. There has never been a more complicated time to develop in Canada—and yet, there has also never been a more crucial need for new development throughout Canada.
With a major housing crisis impacting hundreds of thousands of Canadians, immigrants, and refugees, creating new avenues for land development is key. However, many landholders who would love to develop or redevelop their properties are unable to tap into the true value of their property because they lack funding at the onset of their project.
The Uplift Fund exists to partner real estate investors with Canadian landholders who need capital to support the approvals and permitting portion of their development project. Through this partnership, families, nonprofits, and business owners can access much-needed funding to unlock the monetary value of their land. Investors, on the other hand, can get on the ground level of exciting new development projects while doing their part to mitigate the housing crisis and support new development.
Get Notified When The Uplift Fund Is Available For Investments & Funding
Join the waitlist now to stay up to date.