We want to hear your great ideas…
We want to hear from:
– Municipal and other government permitting staff
– Project leaders from private, non-profit, and government organizations
– Professional colleagues that Channel collaborates with
Feedback this summer has shown that municipal and other government permitting staff believe Channel’s involvement in a project makes the review more efficient.
This past week, we started sharing client testimonials from Channel’s social media and website. Clients are telling us that we have a first-class team doing thoughtful and thorough work on:
– Affordable and purpose-built rental housing (funding partnerships, zoning, DPs, and housing agreements)
– Industrial greenfield development that requires federal (Fisheries Act, SARA), provincial (MOTI, WSA, RAR), and municipal zoning and DP approvals
– Grain terminal expansion in the Port of Vancouver (PER permit)
– Industrial development near a residential neighbourhood (DP with variance)
– Fisheries and Oceans Canada infrastructure (IAA, stakeholder engagement)
– National museum project (stakeholder engagement)
– Agricultural Land Commission (ALC) review of residential applications (ALC and municipal approvals)
– National Trade Corridor Fund application
Channel is the gold standard in Vancouver known for:
1. Due diligence on applicable regulations, and related land development risk and opportunities
2. Overseeing and facilitating all government engagement through the approvals process
3. Reviewing subject matter consultant’s submissions, to be sure that they can be easily approved
We want to hear your suggestions about our services, channelconsulting.ca, social media, and industry insights. Our work needs to continue to be relevant and make an important difference for you.
Our passion is in supporting people in every profession and sector in real estate development and land use, from all over the world, in every career stage.
Making great places.
We are all in it together.
Improving our City.
For future generations.
We love what we do.