Every land development project needs diligent research on land use regulations.
In British Columbia, the regulatory and political environment is complex.
Before you commit to a transaction or project, Channel can help you identify whether your business plan will be viable.
The primary goal of Channel’s land use reports is to uncover the truth about what can be done with land.
Typically, our land use reports include the following:
1. Site description & existing conditions
2. Summary of development proposal
3. Applicable municipal and senior government land use regulations, timelines & fees
4. Comparable recently approved or denied projects
5. Summary of risks and opportunities
6. Recommended next steps
7. Sign-off by a registered professional planner