Listen. Connect. Find the Truth.
Award-Winning, Full-Service Land Development Consulting Services For Canadian Land Holders, Developers, & Municipalities.
There has never been a more challenging time to develop property in Canada.
From navigating the cumbersome approvals process, to minding complicated environmental and social factors, to optimizing the value of your land in the current climate—going from idea to completed project is an uphill climb.
At Channel Consulting, we’re proud to walk hand in hand with our clients every step of the way. Beginning with development feasibility studies, through land use approvals, and tracking all the way to your ribbon-cutting ceremony, we’re here to make your approval and development process as easeful and successful as possible.
LEARN HOW CHANNEL CAN SUPPORT YOU
schedule a free consultation today
The Channel Consulting Experience
Who We Serve
DEVELOPMENT FEASIBILITY & MANAGEMENT
- Navigate your development feasibility study, approvals process, and development project with a seasoned expert in your corner.
- Leverage the behind-the-scenes knowledge and connections of a veteran Development Consultant, so you can get your project across the line as efficiently and easefully as possible.
- Get a partner who will prioritize your vision, optimize the value of your land, help you identify creative solutions to technical problems, find financing options, manage stakeholder engagement, and much more.
DEVELOPMENT APPROVALS PROCESS REVIEW (DAPR) CONSULTING
- Rework your municipality’s processes with the support of an experienced land use policy expert and development consultant.
- Give your team and your community the benefit of a streamlined, efficient process to unlock housing supply.
- Leverage technological advancements like AI to relieve staffing challenges and ensure your team is well-supported and able to focus on what matters most.
Meet Principal Tegan Smith
Tegan is a respected Development Consultant, Development Approvals Process Review (DAPR) expert, leader in Canadian real estate, and winner of the Urban Land Institute of British Columbia’s 2022 Outstanding Leader Award.
With more than 25 years of urban planning and land development experience, Tegan has an innate ability to listen, connect, and uncover innovative, resourceful solutions to even the most complex issues.
As the leader of Channel Consulting, Tegan prides herself on having built the most talented and well-versed development consulting team in the industry to meet the needs of both private landholders and municipalities in Canada.
Whether supporting development clients through getting their projects across the line, or helping government officials iron out complex permitting processes—Tegan’s reputation is for leading teams of subject matter experts to deliver complex and difficult projects.
She brings an authentic and engaging style to help project teams have direct discussions, be adaptive, and effectively manage risks, costs, and timelines.